Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

From how and where I can get an alternate copy of H1-B when my?

You can file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the USCIS to ask for documents related to your H1B. They may not give you everything, but it likely will be enough for your attorney. How to File a FOIA/PA Request

Loading, please wait...