Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

How would this impact my H1b 'transfer'?

Ordinarily, a working visa is not transferrable from one employment to another. In this case, you lasted only eight months in the job for which you were granted a working visa. That is unusually brief, not much longer than the usual orientation or training probationary period. Your prospective new employer would have to sponsor you for a new H1b visa. Whether they can succeed in that, and whether you will be allowed to stay in the US until and if you get such a visa, is quite uncertain. My own guess is that you are headed back to your home country, because the transfer you are hoping for does not exist.

Loading, please wait...