Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

Can I travel with a valid H1B for Company A and a receipt notice for?

Barring a denial of transfer request from USCIS, you should be able to travel as your heart desires. Your global entry ownership has no effect on this. If your transfer request gets denied, you will find yourself inadmissible to the US. If you have any inteerests in the US, like a house, car, investments etc., you need to obtain a B1/B2 visa from the consulate to come back and liquidate. You will not have the customary 60 days grace period.

Loading, please wait...