Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

I am on F1 student visa in the US and working on OPT for a year.?

Even if you would stay in USA then it would take years IF IRS would notice that you should file taxes. Remember that if someone make less then about $12k a year then person doesnt have to file taxes. Why you would fail to file taxes? On OPT you are on W2 then most likely you will get a refund.

Loading, please wait...